As service-providers for enterprise-critical systems, we don’t just understand what it takes to meet service-levels, we live it. Every day.
iMonit is designed to be your first line of defense – a heart-beat monitor for your critical on-line hardware and software servers. With an alert, should any of them not be responding as expected. iMonit is designed for paranoid service – if you’re the type who springs awake in the middle of the night wondering whether there’s anything wrong with your servers, you can get lulled to sleep by the reassuring bank of green LEDs showing all’s well. Because had it been otherwise, iMonit would’ve woken you with an alarm!
Here’s what iMonit will do for you:
- Check the current status of all servers & services in one glance
- Set intervals for individual monitors
- Set up monitors for web servers, email servers, databases & custom connections
- See trend of response time from servers
- Differentiate between poor Internet connectivity (between you and your mobile service provider!) and problems with your server.
Going forward, iMonit will incorporate team-work functionality – like tagging a failure-alert with a flag ‘I’m On it’, setting a forecast Time-To-Resolve, indicating the actual time when resolved and handed over for validation-testing and so on.
We look forward to your support and feedback to make this app even more useful.